Recent Posts

Wednesday, 5 September 2018

Did you accidentally or mistakenly take in any poisonous food or substance? This is what you should do.

Did you mistakenly or accidentally take in any poisonous food, chemical, water, water or any substance? Do not panic at all. It is not too late.

Let us take a quick look at some basic signs and symptoms of poison before we continue reading.

Signs and Symptoms of poison.
1. Red lips.

2. Burns around the mouth.

3. Vomiting.

4. Drowsiness.

5. Difficulty breathing.

6. Intense stomach pains and aches

What I am about to teach can help you to stay alive till you get to the hospital for professional and better treatment. Sometimes, it can even be effective to the extent that, it can get rid of the poison out of your system completely. Which means you would not even require a doctor's attention anymore.

Now let us take a look at what you would need.
You would need only Red Palm Oil.
In Ghana, almost everyone knows the enormous  health benefits of red palm oil including its ability to remove dangerous poison from an individuals system.

I can vividly remember that, when I was young, there was this little boy in the small town where I lived, who took in a very poisonous substance and was at a brink of death. He was given the red palm oil and within a few minutes, everything  just got fine. He survived! Is that not wonderful?!

This is what you should do when you accidentally take in any poisonous substance or food:
1. Get a cup.

2. Now get a red palm oil.

3. Pour a considerable amount of the red palm oil into the cup.
Note: The severeness of the situation should determine the amount of palm oil you should pour into the cup. The more severe the situation is, the more red palm oil should be poured into the cup.

4. Now drink it.
That's all!

You would start vomiting out all the dangerous poison out of your system.

If you have any question, feel free to comment or send us an email. We are always available and truly ready to help!

No comments:

Post a comment