Most of the LG Android phones are been made to be able to function as a television remote.
- Go to your phones menu.
- Search for the app named Quick remote.
- Tap on it.
- The app will ask you to select a room ( don't be confused, it is asking you to select where the TV is located. If the television is in your bedroom, just select bedroom.)
- After that, the app will ask you to Tap the plus (+) sign to add remote.
- Just tap on the plus (+) sign at the right top corner of the app.
- Now, you would see TV and Cable box.
- Tap on TV.
- You would now see names of major manufactures of Televisions (example Panasonic, LG, Sharp, Samsung, Sony, Philips etc...).
- Now, select the type of television you are using.
You are done! Enjoy using your phone as a television (TV) remote!